This website is operated by SITC London Ltd (“we” or “us“) and this policy describes what information we collect from or about you, and how we use this information. By visiting www.sixinthecity.co.uk (“Website”) you consent to the terms of this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect and process the following personal information about you:
Information you give us. We will use the information you provide to us when you fill out a Contact Form or newsletter or agree to receive marketing information or when you write to us by email or when you book a walk through our Website or any subsequent communications regarding your purchase. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address, financial and credit card details and phone number.
Information we collect about you. About each of your visits to our Website, we will automatically collect the following information:
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use our Website, including your IP address, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, to analyse how visitors use the Website to improve it. This information is collected anonymously.
We use firewalls to protect our Website, and these firewalls collect your IP address and save the IP addresses of any user or system that repeatedly fails to log in to the Website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Information you give us. We will use this information:
- to allow you to book a tour via our Website and to contact you regarding the tour;
- to provide you with information about other tours we offer that may interest you;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with the guide conducting the tour, where you have given us the personal information when booking a tour, and with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
- analytics providers and search engine providers so that we can analyse and improve the performance of our Website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your personal information for as long as you have indicated that you wish to receive marketing materials from us. We will review the personal information we hold regularly to ensure it is accurate and up to date.
Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information about our future tours we may send you emails about our future tours. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, you can remove yourself from our marketing list by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the end of all emails. Alternatively, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may at any time ask us to:
- not to use your personal details to send you further marketing information.
- delete your personal information or ask us to correct any errors in the information that we hold.
- transfer your personal details to another person or company.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at email@example.com
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites.
Effective: 23 December 2020